Let us handle the details
B2B Fulfillment & Logistics Services
Coast to Coast Fulfillment, Inc.At Coast to Coast, we act as the invisible "backroom" for our clients. We accomplish this by providing business-to-business product fulfillment services for our clients, acting as their official business-to-business warehouse and distribution center. Our third-party support services services include receiving & acknowledging purchase orders, communication of compliance and shipping information with buyers of our clients' products -- often through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) -- and the preparation of products, packaging, labeling, and pallet configurations to conform to the wholesale buyers' specifications. We simultaneously schedule trucking and shipping services, invoice buyers and trading partners, and provide related accounting services as needed. Contact us to find out how we can set up your "backroom" at Coast to Coast, lowering your overhead, while giving you the ability to handle orders of any size and complexity. Wholesale Merchandise Fulfillment Services
Coast to Coast ships to the nation's leading chain-store retailers in three ways:
1) Direct to individual stores (Drop-ship)
2) Direct to distribution centers (Distro)
3) Pre-packed for individual stores in batch shipments to distribution centers (Pre-distro).
A partial list of retail stores that we service includes:
• Bed, Bath & Beyond
• CVS Pharmacies
• Dr. Leonard's Catalog
• T.J. Maxx/Marshalls
• Home Shopping Network
• J.C. Penney
• Ann Taylor
• Banana Republic
• Ahold American Sales
• Rite Aid Corp.
• Amerisource Bergen
• Urban Outfitters
• Army & Air Force Exchange Service
Wholesale product fulfillment services
Specific merchandise fulfillment services include:
• Set-up of E.D.I. services for client
• Inventory management
• All aspects of order processing, including, picking, packing, shipping, and assembly of products & displays.
• Set up of all client service operations for wholesale distribution
• Setup assistance for B2B Websites
• Warranty administration, tech support, and customer service
Contact Us Now to learn more about our services:
(800) 200-0028 x232 or
(401) 397-5075 x232
between 8am and 5pm ET.
Send us a quick email
using the form below.
3. Detailed Quote
Fill out our
Detailed Quote Form.