Let us handle the details
B2B Virtual Client Services
At Coast to Coast, we act as the invisible "backroom" for our clients. We accomplish this by providing business-to-business "virtual client" services for our clients. As such, Coast to Coast acts as the official business-to-business warehouse and distribution center for its clients. Virtual client services include receiving & acknowledging purchase orders, communication of compliance and shipping information with buyers of our clients products -- often through Electronic Data Interchange (E.D.I.) -- and the preparation of products, packaging, labeling, and pallet configurations to conform to order fulfillment specifications. We simultaneously schedule trucking and shipping services, invoice buyers, and provide related accounting services as needed. Contact us to find out how we can set up your "backroom" at Coast to Coast, lowering your overhead, while giving you the ability to handle orders of any size and complexity. Retail Stores
Heading Coast to Coast ships to the nation's leading retailers in three ways:
1) Direct to individual stores (Drop-ship)
2) Direct to distribution centers (Distro)
3) Pre-packed for individual stores in batch shipments to distribution centers (Pre-distro).
A partial list of retail stores that we service includes:
Retail Support Services
Specific "virtual client" services include:
|•||Set-up of E.D.I. services for client|
|•||Assist in setup of e-commerce consumer Website|
|•||Assist in setup of client B2B Website|
|•||Setup client service operations for wholesale distribution|
|•||Management of consumer & tech support|
|•||Warranty administration & service|
Coast to Coast provides over 100 standard reports, and can customize reports reflect all aspects of product sales, inventory and shipping.
Our fulfillment services on behalf of our clients for retail stores can be as varied as the stores and the products themselves. See a few case histories.
E.D.I. (Electronic Data
"Most major retailers issue purchase orders via Electronic Data Interchange (E.D.I.). All subsequent correspondence regarding the shipments, including invoicing, is through E.D.I. Coast to Coast acts as a "virtual vendor," handling all E.D.I. business with its client's retail customers. Since all "back room" operations are are handled by Coast to Coast, our clients can concentrate of sales and manufacturing, knowing that the retail fulfillment, shipping, and billing aspects are taken care of.
offer 3 ways for you to get a Quote:
1. Call us. In a few minutes, we can help you find the fulfillment solution that is right for you. Within the United States, call toll-free 1-800-200-0028. If calling from outside of the United States, call us at 1-401-397-5075. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm USA Eastern Time. We are closed on some holidays.
2. Send us a quick email.
3. Take the Quote/Mini-Survey. Completing it will could time in the long run, but will take more time initially. The mini-survey could give you a more detailed response for your needs. We will usually respond within one business day.